Analytics In Sport is a global leader in knowledge search for Sports, Technology, Media and Entertainment. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. We provide conferences, training, investor networks, startup days, hackathons, awards events and expert panels to help achieve our mission across the world.
Our flagship product — Sports Analytics World Series — is widely recognized as the largest Sports Digital and Sports Technology Conferences program internationally; a forum for industry professionals worldwide, including executives and researchers, to discuss the increasing role of analytics and the global sports industry with up to 5,000 attendees across the global conferences in Australia, India, Japan, Netherlands, UK, Canada, USA with new additional conferences planned.
Future of Sports Technology – Knowledge, Networks, Results.
Each SAC World Series conference has 50+ presentations and panels featuring experts from leagues, teams, and industry providing insight on how new applications of data analytics are shaping and transforming the sports business. Our speakers share and show details on analytic tools, technologies and strategies used in their organisations.
Sports Analytics Conference helps you get new customers, make new partners, learn (or teach) something and understand the future trends in Sports Analytics markets.
- Access to all areas of the sports analytics conference including main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from Sports Analytics and Sports Technologies in diverse industries and leagues, teams and codes.
- Gain understanding of the cross-section of Sports Analytics, including: Leagues and Teams; Fans, Brands and Engagement; Data Science and Sports Technology.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful sports technology projects and performance improvements across Asia-Pacific and Europe.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of slides and information covered across the Sports Analytics conference series.
- Latest sports analytics and sports technology demos
- Have the opportunity to understand the real-world strategies that directly affect your organisations, your competitors and your clients.